We hope you come to have a memorable experience and enjoy all that Homer has to offer
Thanks for taking the time and reaching out to us we have lived on and off in Homer since 1982 and enjoy helping travelers plan their stay in this beautiful part of the world. Kevin and I also own The Fresh Sourdough Express Bakery & Cafe in Homer, offering Local and Organic Food since 1982.
We love Nature, great food, and people.
We also have a Vacation Rental On the Big Island Of Hawaii in the lovely village of Hawi.
Look forward to helping you any way we can to assure your time in Homer is A Memorable Experience.
We’re so glad to have you staying with us!
Our address is 4780 Rosewood Court, Homer, AK 99603, which is just 10 minutes from downtown Homer. You can use the map, or follow the turn-by-turn directions below.
1. As you are driving along Sterling Hwy (approaching Homer), take a left (heading north) onto West Hill Road.
2. After 2 miles, turn right onto Westwood Avenue.
3. After a 1/2 mile, veer left onto Whispering Meadows.
4. In 500ft, make the first right onto Rosewood Court.
5. We are the last cedar house on Rosewood (4780).
For more information and reservations, contact Donna or Kevin:
(907) 299 0300